Pictures of more "dirty water wash" across my crane. The dark wash is all dirty paint water, and I've also laid down some rust. I should note that I added some flow-aid to my paint water before using it as a wash. I'll go over the whole thing with a diluted Gryphonne Sepia wash next. The rubble is drybrushed a series of lighter greys. I then put put small areas of various washes on it. Next, I'll cover the whole thing in undiluted Badab Black and, after that dries, a light drybrushing of tan.
I should be able to finish this piece up today. Unfortunately, it's only 126 of the desired 144 square inches of real estate needed for my January points in our Trucidos Campaign, so I'm not done yet.