Saturday, November 13, 2010

Flames of War US Parachute Rifle Company


Flames of War US Airborne
Originally uploaded by The Gonk
I'm taking stock of my completed US Parachute Rifle Company for a possible game of Flames of War next week. At the bottom, left to right, I have a Pathfinder marker, a Company HQ with three bazooka teams (95 pts), and three sniper teams (150 pts). In the middle are three Parachute Rifle Platoons with three rifle squads (Rifle/MG teams) each (365 pts each, for 1095 pts altogether). Behind them, I have a Parachute Machine-Gun Platoon with two sections and two bazooka teams (240 pts) and an M4 tank platoon (450 pts). In the rear is a Glider Anti-Tank Platoon with 57mm guns (85 pts). That's 2,115 points total, if my math is correct. I'm pretty close to having a Cavalry Recon Platoon completed-- just need three stands of 60mm mortars, which are on order.

No comments:

Post a Comment