Sunday, November 25, 2007

Blood Bowl Ogres


Finished two Blood Bowl ogres.



A rookie ogre and the star player Morg 'n' Thorg.



I started converting the rookie ogre back when I first started playing Blood Bowl, something like 13 years ago. I have another one strangling a goblin somewhere, I'll have to finish it someday. But, for now, my human team is pretty much complete. The only thing left to do is get the numbers painted somewhere. I will probably just paint them on the bases, and then eventually paint them on the shoulder pads over time. I'll also paint some field stripes on some of the bases.

1 comment:

  1. These look great too! I like how both poses are so similar too, and how they're both from the same generation of Ogre figs. Good stuff, can't wait to foul them! ;)

    ReplyDelete