Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What I Have Been Doing

Updates have obviously trickled dry after a nice little run as life caught up with me. I have three kids, the youngest of which just turned one, and they can be quite a handful. In the last month since my last post, I managed to play in a game of Red November, which I found fun. I thought the rules were a bit ambiguous in places, but probably with a few plays through to sort that out, it would make for a quick, fun game. I got in a couple of games of our monthly 3.5 D&D game, as well as the online GURPS game I participate in (I'm Tonim). I even ran a game of Spirit of the Century. I also finished the Dan Abnett Ravenor trilogy. Looking at that, I guess my gaming life hasn't been the wasteland it's felt the last couple months. I mean, it's almost May, and I've only painted just 14-15 figures, less than four figures a month!!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've just been too busy to post stuff, everything else seems almost normal (except the painting hiatus obviously).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I have been a lot busier, or at least it feels so. Work has been busy this year, and Silas is starting to be mobile. It adds up.

    ReplyDelete