Monday, August 3, 2009

Battle for Macragge box terrain





I've started on the Battle for Macragge crashed Aquila shuttle. This is actually some very nice terrain. It's injection molded, so it has really crisp detail and is very firm. I intended to do some decals on the shuttle, but rushed through it and forgot. Still, it looks pretty good. I went for an old crash, rather than the recent crash I gather was intended from the Macragge scenarie.

I'm working on finishing this set, the Moonscape set and the Blastscape set. It's fairly slow going-- after the first piece, I kind of guesstimated it was going to take me a full month to finish all fifteen or so pieces. I'm about 1/3rd of the way through it, though, in just over a week, so I might get done a little early.

No comments:

Post a Comment