Wednesday, September 27, 2006

No More Minis for the Year

I've been on a bit of a binge lately, culminating in me blowing the last of my minis money on Star Wars miniatures. I don't even like Star Wars, but my son does, so there you go. I bought about 30 Stormtroopers, 60 rebels and all the Rebel Storm rares for under $100...that's not bad, until you consider, you know, that I don't even like Star Wars. Ah well, buying off eBay means I have the consolation of knowing that George Lucas did not get any of my money directly. Anyway, I have more miniatures than sense at this point, so I'm calling a halt at the end of September for the rest of 2006 (giving me just enough time to get a couple of last orders in...tee hee!) Moreso, since I have been feeling guilty for not reading anything much for the last few months, I hereby resolve to finish five books between now and the end of the year. So be it!

1 comment:

  1. I have also shut down my gaming budget for the year (maybe more)... I need to finish off my Tau then I will concoct a new purchasing strategy for next year.
    Also, thank you for listing my blog (Pewter Pixel Wars) on your Links section. I might even post something there soon!

    ReplyDelete