Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Littlest Wargamer

I got my five year old son Heroscape for Christmas. He is really enjoying it. We played a little intro game, which he won, and then he played a lot "free style." Mik was coming over tonight for some Necromunda, and my son wanted him to play Heroscape, so he ran his first game ever! He really got into it. He and I were on a team, and things were going poorly for us. We had killed nothing all game and were on the ropes, when he kills his sister's dragon. The boy stands up in his chair and and goes crazy!! We almost pulled it out, but in the end, we lost. He had his head in his arms and was about to cry. I will have to have a talk with him tomorrow about sportsmanship. After he went to bed, Mik and I played Necromunda and I kicked his ass!!!!!!!! TWICE!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! IN YOUR FACE, MIK!!!!!! ;-) I'll try to post some pics tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. By coincidence, I also got Heroscape for one of my kids this Christmas. We were both taken by the game, and I've decided to declare January Heroscape month at MiniatureWargaming.com . In addition to the regular daily general wargaming link, I'm also going to post one on Heroscape.

    ReplyDelete