Sunday, February 13, 2011

4th 29th ID section done!

 29th Infantry Division
29th Infantry Division
Originally uploaded by The Gonk
Fourth section of 29th Infantry Division completed! I keep churning these guys out...the fifth one is primed and ready to start painting, and the sixth, unfortunately, is still back ordered (although I got a shipping notice recently, so I should get it soon). I've settled down to about two weeks per section, which isn't too bad, I suppose. I am only painting 2-3 nights a week or so, around family and work stuff. I'm mostly glad that despite a pretty strong pull towards Blood Bowl lately, I haven't given up on painting these guys! Next up, I need to order some paint for my LCVPs...

2 comments:

  1. Looking good my friend ... looking good !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing these in person was pretty cool indeed, let's get them on the table!

    ReplyDelete