Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How I Painted What I Painted


I have a high tech system for recording and cataloging the paint schemes I use on my miniatures. I scrawl them out onto a piece of paper and then stack it on my desk! It actually is quite useful, although I forget to do it sometimes. I record mixtures, or any unusual techniques I did, as well. For colors not available anymore, I'll write down the mixture for something similar when I need it again. It comes in handy when you return to a project after a couple of years away from it.



Not that it's really that interesting, but I wanted to take some pictures as a backup in case these ever got lost. I'm not sure how far back this goes, but I'd say at least five years, probably more on the order of seven.











No comments:

Post a Comment