Monday, January 17, 2011

Second 29th ID section done!

29th Infantry Division
29th Infantry Division
Originally uploaded by The Gonk
Thanks to some snow days and the MLK holiday, I got the second section of 29th Infantry Division with the other optional machine gun finished! That gives me a legally playable force now, although of less than 350 points! Still, I'm making progess...that's just more than half of the boxed set, and just more than a third of what I'm planning on painting.


29th Infantry Division
29th Infantry Division

3 comments:

  1. dude, you're painting like a madman! Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan-ace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have absolutely nothing to add to this, I just wanted to comment on your blog in an effort to support you.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete