Friday, March 11, 2011

Sixth--FINAL-- 29th ID section done!

29th Infantry Division
29th Infantry Division
Originally uploaded by The Gonk
Cue Fanfare for the Common Man. Imagine the slow motion scene of me applying the last bit of Gryphonne Sepia to the beach bases, exhaling, and slowly moving the brush to the paint water. Wearily, I shake the brush, wipe it, lick it to a point, and place it back into the brush stand. Slowly, I collapse back into my painting chair and gaze satisfied upon what I have completed.

Six sections of 29th ID

Then I consider, well, I'm not actually completed, am I? I haven't magnetized the bases. And, of course, after last game I decided I had to redo my base unit marking scheme as they were indistinguishable on the table. Plus, you couldn't make out the flamethrower stands. Not to mention the six LCVPs I still have to paint! Of course I have to do the infantry loads there, too, so I'm not even done with the infantry!! Then my LCT...and probably some DD tanks...and of course I need a mortar platoon, maybe a machine gun platoon...holy crap, I have so much more to do...I've got a headache, I'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment