Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A Couple More Hirst Rooms


It was a long weekend...my son was sick, then my wife and I were sick, I had to go out of town for a house warming, my son had his 5th birthday (January 22, the anniversary of Isandlwana and Rorke's Drift, how cool is that?) and then, unsurprisingly perhaps, I got sick again. However, I did finish a couple of rooms.



You can see the large room with the blue carpet is still being mocked up, but the rest are done. Check out the windows! (They look cooler in real life...)

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! I've been resisting Bruce's new sci-fi molds because I really have little use for them. The only sci-fi game I play these days in 40k and that doesn't really need buildings with interiors.
    I wonder if they'd be any use for Necromunda?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, they'd do alright for Necromunda. I recall a White Dwarf which had a big, multi-level vertical board, like playing on both sides of a wall. You could do that with these if you wanted.

    ReplyDelete