Friday, January 13, 2006

Painted JC Figures


I finally finished up the girls from the first release of JC Figures. I really like the figures, and spent a lot of time on them-- whether it shows or not, I'm not sure! I'm fairly pleased with how they turned out.



If you zoom in all the way, you may notice some white specs on some of the figures. That's dust. It's so obvious when you zoom in like that, I couldn't figure out what it was, I thought maybe I had flicked a brush of white paint across the figures and splattered them! But, looking closely, I could see the specs and blow them off.



I'm getting better with the camera, although there's still lots of room for improvement. I started using spot metering with full exposure enhancement, and by trial and error, I can get some decent colors in the photographs. These are still a little overexposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment