I got to leave work early today, and thought I'd crack out some US Airborne before the family gets back from Germany tomorrow night. I started on these around 2:00, and finished...well, it looks like around 2:00... I didn't paint all the way through, but almost. I'd call it eight hours. I think in this one fell swoop I have doubled my poor painting productivity for the year.
They really turned out nicely. I'll get some better pictures once they've dried and I've sealed them. It took a lot longer as I was kind of experimenting as I went. I know the next platoon will go a lot faster.
The next "stick" is ready to deploy tomorrow...maybe I can finish them before the family arrives.