Sunday, January 11, 2009

Size Matters


It may not be 24' x 7', but I'm still pretty pleased with how large I can make my gaming table! For our Trucidos campaign, we were discussing how we could play simultaneous campaign games so that we would all be together for each game. Mik and I both have dedicated tables-- he has a custom built 8' x 4' tabletop, and I have two 8' x 2.5' banquet tables I cover with felt to get 8' x 5'. I initially thought we would have to play our games separately, but then realized I had two 6' x 2.5' tables up in the attic. I spent most of my Saturday moving crap around and hauling them downstairs and finally got them set up for a huge (for me) 14' x 5' table!!



I don't have the felt to cover it, having always bought felt with 8' length in mind. That's okay, since this is two games, I have used a green felt on six feet, and tan felt on another six feet. I'm not sure where I'll go to get 14' of felt...many fabric stores in the area have gone out of business in the last few years...


1 comment: