Monday, February 16, 2009

Know Your Own Strength


I just got an order in from em4. I ordered their Combat Zone rules, which I've had my eye on for a while. Since I was placing the order, I picked up a few of the old Grenadier Future Wars troopers, just to double check how they mixed with the newer Copplestone Castings troopers (just fine, which is what I suspected). Anyway, one I picked up was this cyborg. As I was forcing the figure into a slottabase, the whole figure broke at the waist! It was a thin part, certainly, but that's the only figure that has happened to in thirteen or so years of putting figures in slottabases. I wonder if the metal composition contributed?



You can see the hole I drilled to pin the figure, and it's based, primed and in the queue to be painted. I quite like it.


1 comment: