Friday, February 13, 2009

What I'm Working On


I've started on my February terrain for Trucidos. While that is strictly true, unfortunately, this was done in January, and I have yet to actually work on anything this month. That will change soon.



I've also been working on my Witch Hunter Canonness. She comes with a lot of really nice arm options. I haven't put much thought into how I will play her, so to avoid making any decisions, I decided to rare earth magnetize the arms and make them swappable. The magnets are not very big and the arms are relatively heavy, being metal, so the join isn't super strong, but it seems good enough to play with. If I decide I don't like it down the road, I can always just pick one combination and glue that in, like my Ape-X.





No comments:

Post a Comment